- Philanthropy is the rent we pay for the joy and privilege we have for our space on this earth.
- Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out.
Frank A. Clark
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
Luciano de Crescenzo
- I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve
- How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
- If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.
- To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is Angelic."
Alphonse De Lamartine
- When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.
- The capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest meaning and significance.
|Go to page : 1 » 2 » 3 » 4 » 5 » 6|