- Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
- Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see
- The best portion of a good man's life - his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions
- No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.
- Choose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time.
- Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.
- When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.
William Arthur Ward
- You gain strength, experience and confidence by every experience where you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you cannot do.
- You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need.
|Go to page : 1 » 2 » 3 » 4 » 5 » 6|