A collection of the many.. MANY quotes having to do with kindness. There are also some quotes about inspiration and daring to reach beyond one's self as well. See some quotes you believe should be here? Send a note!
- Responsibility does not only lie with the leaders of our countries or with those who have been appointed or elected to do a particular job. It lies with each of us individually. Peace, for example, starts within each one of us. When we have inner peace, we can be at peace with those around us.
- This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
- Imagine what a harmonious world it could be if every single person, both young and old shared a little of what he is good at doing.
- The kindness planned for tomorrow does not count for today.
- You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single minute before starting to improve the world.
- If there is any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not deter or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.
- One who knows how to show and to accept kindness will be a friend better than any possession.
|Go to page : 1 » 2 » 3 » 4 » 5 » 6|